Calculator for civil and commercial cases for minimum attorney's fees and state fees
This legal calculator also provides a possibility to calculate the minimum attorney's fees, which are due according to the adopted tariff, as well as the due state fees to the courts for the specified types of civil and commercial cases, and enforcement proceedings. The calculator is focused on calculating all proportional fees specified in the ordinance and the tariff, as the formation of the final price due by the parties to the case. For all other types of cases for which simple minimum fees and charges not related to material interest are provided, the relevant act should be consulted. Nikolaev & Partners Law Firm is not responsible for any technical errors and inaccuracies in the calculations.
The calculations are based on the provisions of the respective tariffs and the acts for their application, as follows:
- Ordinance No. 1 of 9.07.2004 on the minimum amounts of attorneys' fees (amended, issue 88 of 04.11.2022);
- Tariff for the state fees, which are collected by the courts under the Civil Procedure Code (CPC) (amended, issue 35 of 02.05.2017);
- Tariff for the state fees collected by the Registry Agency (amended and supplemented, issue 99 of 12.12.2017);
- Code of Civil Procedure (issue 68 of 31.07.2020);
- Commerce Act (issue 64 of 18.07.2020);